CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Four Weeks!

I can't believe it has already been four weeks since I had Milly. She is growing up so fast and it's very bitter-sweet for me. I'm happy she is growing because then I know she is healthy, but I love holding my little "tiny bopper!" We have progressed from newborn to 0-3 month clothes so our wardrobe just exploded to about 10 times the size. It has been a lot of fun trying on all the new clothes (fun for me at least ;) ). I'm still trying to figure out how I was blessed with such a good baby. She is so beautiful and she hardly ever cries. When she does we call her our little lamb because she sounds just like a little lamb. She is such a blessing and I'm so grateful to have her here on this earth with Jeff and I!


FLOWER POWER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment